Posts Tagged ‘panic attacks’
Natural Cure for Panic Attacks: Better Preventions to Stop Panic Attacks from Ruining Your Child’s Life
Panic attack is difficult, more so if it happens to children. Sad to say, many children are developing panic attacks for many different reasons. It can root from social anxiety, adjustment disorder or very low self esteem. Anxiety in children varies from a bearable socialization difficulty down to a full-scale traumatic attack.
So don’t let panic attack get in the way. For your children to experience and enjoy life, treat it now and do it through the help of natural cure for panic attacks. Let’s get to know them one by one:
- Relaxation techniques and strategies – This is one of the most recommended ways in treating anxiety in children. Therapists mostly suggest that children experiencing stress and anxiety in their lives should undergo relaxation techniques with the likes of deep breathing exercises, calming the mind through meditation and even stretching activities. All these will help in attaining a state of calmness and stillness.
- Sleep well and tight – Now this really comes as an all natural cure for panic attacks. Teaching your children to follow a regular sleeping pattern will help them achieve a positive outlook every waking day. A good sleeping pattern helps in balancing and making the serotonin levels flow properly. Serotonin is a kind of hormone found in the brain area and is also known as a ‘happy’ hormone. It balances and regulates a person’s mood, anxiety and overall well-being. So in order to treat panic attacks in children, start by establishing a good and regular sleeping pattern. They may find it difficult to follow in the beginning, but they’ll surely get by once they’ve become accustomed to a particular sleeping pattern.
- Make way for an all natural and holistic approach – This is in the form of herbs known to cater relaxation and calmness. Some of the best examples of herbs include Flower Passion, Holy Basil, Kava Kava, Chamomile, Lavender, St. John’s Wort and many more. All these herbs provide a soothing and relaxing feeling and decreases nervousness, stress and panic attacks in children.
- Encourage them to become active – Yes, children are active by nature. But the moment panic and anxiety strikes, making them play once more, mingle with their peers and simply have fun would be a tough feat. If this is the case, assure them that bouncing up and down on their trampoline wouldn’t hurt, let them realize that riding a bike around the neighborhood is a fun activity and even running with their playmates would be an enjoyable game. Such assurance and encouragement are a cure in itself. Remember, natural cure for panic attacks is well exhibited through proper encouragement. And you, as a parent, should play a big part.
- The laughter therapy – A lot of experts have given this kind of all natural therapy the scientific regard it deserves. True enough, laughter provides a good feeling and decreases stress hormones called cortisol levels. Children who laugh often are happy children. So if you want your child to be healed from panic attacks, make it a point that you surround him with people who love to laugh and those possessing good vibes and positive outlook in life. Sooner or later, you’ll be surprised that your child doesn’t need to undergo serious medical therapy. So, go ahead! Live life and laugh often!
If you are looking for a natural cure for panic attacks you should still always take advise from your pediatrician.
There is nothing wrong with looking at alternative options for treatment.
To read more about click here natural cure for panic attacks
click this link www.anxiety-free-child.com